Benefits of Presenting Online
Gain maximum exposure for your research in 2020 and boost your CV with an international presentation – from the comfort of your office or home! Reach pediatric intensive and critical care specialists from all around the world at the WFPICCS 2020 Virtual World Congress.
The top 50 abstracts (half from early careers) will be offered mentoring to turn their abstract into a full paper to be submitted for publication.
By submitting your research to WFPICCS 2020, you can share it with the international community in a few ways:
- Present online and participate in live Q&A
- Share an audio guide to your research
- Upload an e-Poster to the online library
AND we have 3 bonuses for you on top of this:
- Translations will be available
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Your research won’t just be available during the Virtual World Congress only, it will remain accessible to participants for up to 3 months!
The pandemic and events over the past few months have shown us there is an even greater need to come together and take stock; exchange our experiences and thoughts; and continue the advancement of science.
Together we can achieve “Critical Care Without Borders: Intensive Caring Everywhere.”