Instructions for e-Poster presenters
The E-Posters will be available on the congress platform during the entire congress, but there is no specific time that the E-Poster presenters are required to be online. Participants will be able to contact the presenter and ask questions by email during the virtual congress.
Only e-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery, and will be included in the PCCM journal.
Extended deadline for uploading your E-Poster: Tuesday, 17 November (midnight CET)
E-Poster registered presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email.
Technical Guideline for preparing your e-Poster:
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- Please submit your E-Poster as maximum 5-page in LANDSCAPE orientation. You may use a template that can be downloaded here.
- File format: .PPTX only. File size less than 10 MB
- Font size: ≥16 (please do not use smaller font)
- Animated images and animations are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
- When you insert Images\ Photos\ Tables\ Graphs please use simple copy-paste, and do not use embedded documents.
- Please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@)
- Please do not use headers and footers.
*By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your e-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.
**By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published on the WFPICCS 2020 virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the WFPICCS Virtual Congress. If you are not willing to share the presentation for 3 months on the platform, please inform the email@example.com.
For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org