High Income Countries
Middle Income Countries**
Low Income Countries**
Patient, Family, Advocacy
Super Early Fee
Until January 14, 2020
January 15 - March 25, 2020
from March 26
until May 26, 2020
from May 27, 2020
*Nurse/Allied Health Professional/Medical Trainee/Student/Resident/Fellow: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
** Please refer to the World Bank’s Country Classification to find your country’s income level classification.
The following countries are considered “Low Income” Economies:
- EL SALVADOR
- SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
Fees for all congress participants include
- Participation in all scientific sessions, excluding ticketed Pre-congress workshops
- Discount on Pre-Congress Workshops
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Light refreshments during coffee breaks and lunch time
- Post-Congress online access to Congress materials
Pre-Congress Workshops (Rates are per workshop and in USD)
(For detailed information on the workshops, please click here)
|Nurse/Allied Health Professional/Medical Trainee/Student/Resident/Fellow|
|ALL WORKSHOPS BUT PFCCS|
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 USD handling fee is required
Please make drafts in USD only payable to:
Account Name: WFPICCS 2020 Congress,Mexico City (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-121
IBAN Number: CH46 0483 5150 0934 9212 1
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Meeting account on time.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up and including March 25, 2020: full refund.
- Cancellations received from March 26 until June 4, 2020: 50% will be refunded.
- After June 5, 2020: no refund will be made.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
WFPICCS 2020 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140