#WFPICCS20 – SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE
Exchanging medical research and sharing novel insights is more important than ever before.
We, therefore, encourage you to share information about the Congress, and your participation in it, within your social media network – before and during the WFPICCS 2020 Congress.
#WFPICCS20 Top Influencer Winners
Thank you to everyone who was active on social media during the Congress! We are delighted to announce the Top 3 WFPICCS Influencer Winners:
Travel credit up to US$1000 to attend WFPICCS 2022, complimentary registration to WFPICCS 2022, and PCCM journal 2021 annual subscription wins: @joancelisjasso
A PCCM journal 2021 annual subscription wins: @DrSeanBarnes
Complimentary registration for WFPICCS 2022 wins: @ongsoomay
Our social media guide below will help you follow the trending discussions related to #WFPICCS2020 across all platforms.
Wondering where to start? Here’s what to do!
Facebook – Here’s how:
Twitter – Here’s how:
- A step-by-step-guide – click to see
- А how-to video guide 1- click to see
- A how to video guide 2- click to see
Linkedin – Here’s how:
What happens on WFPICCS’ social media channels before, during and after a congress?
The WFPICCS social media channels:
- Provide all the general information + deadline announcements you need as soon as these become available.
- Provide all the WFPICCS society- AND congress-related information, announcements, and deadlines, keeping you in the loop of latest developments every day – we make sure you don’t miss a thing about WFPICCS!
- Bring to your attention the latest scientific developments/journals/articles within the industry worldwide.
- Guide you through the whole WFPICCS congress cycle stages – call for abstracts, guidelines, registration process and deadlines, etc.
- Are there for you always to answer any questions regarding WFPICCS!
- Create a worldwide online community by means of gathering everybody interested in WFPICCS-related information!
- Gather people like YOU – we are thereby able to create and maintain this connection between yourself and your like-minded peers and colleagues from all around the world – Join us – we need you and your work to create a better world 😊 – especially true DURING the WFPICCS Congress days – we create and maintain an all-day online conversation throughout all WFPICCS social media channels.
- Re-share all WFPICCS-related information that is being uploaded online and discussed – so by following WFPICCS on social media we make sure you never miss a thing AND you get to meet new people!
- Provide latest updates and end-of-day congress video highlights, interviews with SMEs, ambassadors, speakers PLUS interactions with speakers and other participants. A chance for broader discussions post-congress.
For these and many other reasons, you NEED to be part of WFPICCS’ social media world!
Be sure to connect with us on:
Hashtag basics – Ours are #WFPICCS20 and #WFPICCSatHome – use them! 😊
Stay connected and make the most out of this virtual adventure!
Make sure that you include our hashtags to your posts – then make sure you follow these hashtags in the social media’s search bars, so you get the latest developments and updates from ourselves and your colleagues attending #WFPICCS20 with you in real time!
What is a hashtag, How to “hashtag” and why include to your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” as it is more commonly known has become an integral part of social media.
- A hashtag is a label for content. It helps others who are interested in a certain topic, quickly find content on that same topic.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around specific topics.
- They’re not just for Twitter anymore, either. Hashtags are effective on other social media platforms too. (Find more details on how to use hashtags for each platform below.)
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #WFPICCS20 on your Instagram posts, everybody who follow that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with WFPICCS-interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow the WFPICCS 2020 hashtags:
- #WFPICCS20 – this is the official WFPICCS 2020 Congress hashtag. Use it for all your Congress-related posts/tweets.
- #WFPICCSatHome – use it to enter our photo contest with your photo! No need to include it in your regular posts 😊
- Click here to see posts with #WFPICCSatHome on twitter
- #pedsICU – for general Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Societies updates;
- Click here to see posts with #pedsICU on twitter
Some easy ways to share information about the Congress with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @WFPICCS and use the hashtag #WFPICCS20
- Share your highlights from sessions, using the #WFPICCS20 hashtag!
- You can also retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Congress from Facebook!
- Post photos and mention @WFPICCS, and use the hashtag #WFPICCS20 on Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn. You can also like and share WFPICCS 2020 posts with your audience.
- Take a selfie and show us what is your online conference set up for the very first virtual WFPICCS 2020 Conference – use both the #WFPICCS20 AND #WFPICCSatHome hashtags in your selfie posts – these might just win you a prize! 😊
- Watch and share WFPICCS 2020 YouTube videos.
Suggested ways to connect to other participants:
- All of the above steps!
- Follow us and stay active before during and after the WFPICCS Congress on all social media.
- Join the WFPICCS Society group on LinkedIn.
The following examples are ready to be used in your social media channels! Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets. Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance from #WFPICCS20 #WFPICCSatHome!
The marked text notes is where you must add your information.
- I’ll be here in my living room in [CITY], COUNTRY for #WFPICCS20, Dec 1-4. Are you joining us? https://wfpiccs.kenes.com/virtual-congress/
- I am excited to be a part of #WFPICCS20 – Join us for this reinterpreted coming together of the #PedsICU community as we celebrate our collective resilience and commitment to sharing best practices, knowledge, and forging global connections without boundaries! https://wfpiccs.kenes.com/virtual-congress/
- Eager to attend the #WFPICCS20 Educational CME Programme! https://wfpiccs.kenes.com/cme-cpd-accreditation/
- Looking forward to seeing the results from the #WFPICCS20 Late-Breaking Clinical Trials! https://wfpiccs.kenes.com/virtual-congress/
- Thrilled to be a part of #WFPICCS20, happening in just [NUMBER] days in a fully virtual format for the first time ever! Join us from the comfort of your home! WFPICCS 2020 is bound to be an interesting and exciting experience https://wfpiccs.kenes.com/virtual-congress/
- Can’t wait to listen to the latest findings to be explored in the Late-breaking sessions at #WFPICCS20! https://wfpiccs.kenes.com/virtual-congress/
- All set for the very first fully virtual #WFPICCS20 here in my own living room! How’s your #WFPICCSatHome congress set-up looking? I am really looking forward to [insert one or two sessions]. https://wfpiccs.kenes.com/virtual-congress/
- I am at #WFPICCS20 and have just listened to some interesting updates on [insert subject]!
To make your posts even more complete, you can also use these template images:
Are you ready to join – maybe even lead – the #WFPICCS20 conversation on social media? We hope to see you there!